Welcome to SchoolWise®
Are you a school principal, welfare coordinator or teacher looking for high-quality counselling and therapy services delivered to students at your school by a registered psychologist at no out-of-pocket cost?
The SchoolWise® Mission
SchoolWise® is an initiative of Learning Curve Psychology to provide psychological services to students within school communities. Using the Medicare Better Access to Mental Health Care scheme, our goal is to provide high-quality psychological intervention to students who might not otherwise access allied health services.
Collaboration is Key
SchoolWise® employs a unique, evidence-based approach to service delivery because it relies on a close collaboration between the family, the school and the psychologist. Learning Curve Psychology believes that the relationship between these three stakeholders is essential for achieving effective intervention and positive outcomes. As such, our psychologists work closely with families and school personnel to deliver targeted interventions to achieve the best results for your students.
- • Up to ten bulk-billed* therapy sessions per year
- • 50-minute sessions at your school, during normal school hours
- • Cognitive behavioural therapy, relaxation and mindfulness strategies, skills training and psychoeducation to support student wellbeing
- • High-quality administrative support to ensure seamless service delivery
- *to access this service, a referral and a Mental Health Care Plan must be provided by a General Practitioner
If you would like to learn more about our SchoolWise® Initiative and how we can support your school community, please fill out the form below to arrange a visit from our Director.